Melonhead Vision - The Flagstaff Premiere

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Melonhead Vision - The Flagstaff Premiere

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 28th, 2006, 12:27 pm

Melonhead Vision was premiered in Flagstaff, two weeks ago and the audience (Jenni and I) highly approved the movie. I believe it is the best movie made by DHP yet and may be the best movie to come out of Ubstudios so far. The comments are that the only scene that was hard to hear was the bowling alley scene which was expected. The slow-mow flatch scene is hilarious. The editing was the best out of any Ubstudios movie ever.

It was also premiered to a friend last night and it got an ovation. The comments on this premiere was that the bowling alley scene was hard to hear. The friend mentioned that we had tallent making the movie.

As one of the members of the UBSTUdios film crew...lets strive to make the upcoming Bigfoot movie even better than MHV.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 28th, 2006, 3:35 pm

I agree brother stu. Leeroy, I need your mailing address to send your copy which is being made as we speak. Send me your address so you can hold the L.A. premiere.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » February 1st, 2006, 10:50 am

El I don't know if you noticed this but when you are in the bowling alley, you are wearing a shirt that says I'm Da Man. This is shown often later in the film from Stanley saying U da Man, and Jennifer saying There goes my Man. Interesting reference.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 3rd, 2006, 9:56 pm

Well the Palm Springs Premiere of MHV has taken place. A standing ovation for this soon to be UBSTUDIOS classic occured. Granted, there was only one person watching the movie, and he had bad turtle, but an ovation occured none the less.

Ell, I liked the movie a lot, definetly UBSTUDIOS best film to date. Very funny scenes with the Blind Cheaters date and the bathroom camera scene.
Wuss as FBI agent Michael Montgomery was also freaking hillarious.

"I got to tell you something, Im a fan of the show" crackerd me the fuck up.

Ell, the movie was so good I had to watch it twice. Next week I will be in LA, and there is a good chance that is when the LA premiere will occur! elllll, good job stus!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

ELl

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 6th, 2006, 9:45 am

Ell, I'm glad you liked it. I agree that it's the best we have ever made. It should be our standard from now on to make movies to that level or even better.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 6th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Yes, now that we are accomplished movie makers, we need to make sure we get all the details right next time.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Melonhead Vision a Hit again

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 26th, 2006, 5:38 pm

I let my friend here in Flag premiere MHV and she has a son who is in high school. From what I have heard, he and his friends watched it and loved it. He wants a copy of it and I am willing to give him one. First, I want to ask permission from the other members of the cast and crew about distribution.

We also need to consider puting MHV on the net. I open a discussion about that. My feeling is that I wouldn't mind it on for a limited time. I asked my woman and she wasn't sure but we must havea discussion.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » February 26th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Well if you start giving copies out to friends you might consider charging 5 dollars or something, just to cover the shipping mostly, but the DVD media itself. MHV would take up a lot of space online, especially if we hosted it on our site. That one site is kind of gay only allowing 100MB. If I could compress MHV down enough, I might be able to pull off 100mb but I would say it would look like shit compressed that much. Ifilm is going to make me pay, I know it will. I think its something like 75$ for 3 months or something rediculous like that.
What do you guys think?
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 27th, 2006, 9:43 pm

Id say as long as someone pays for shipping and the DVD they can have the copy for free.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » February 27th, 2006, 11:23 pm

Ellll I just got that
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Next

Return to Movie News