Green Fireball in San Francisco

Post anything related to paranormal here, from UFOs, to scary ghosts, to anything out of the ordinary, including military stuff such as scary plane sightings and flyovers etc.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Green Fireball in San Francisco

Postby leeroy_t » October 31st, 2005, 11:15 pm

Ell,

Carolyn was driving me to the airport 10-30-05 to fly back to PS and we saw a green flash of light off in the distance close to the ground looked like a meteor of some sort coming down but I cant say for sure, my depth perception on the object might have been messed up. Carolyn thought it was a firework but I thought it was a meteor. Characteristics of it were it was a very bright ball with a small tail, bright white tinted with green, flashed for a second then was gone, did not see it high up, saw it just above the horizon. It was extremely bright. Should send this to AH and see if anyone else saw it, cause I wouldnt doubt it if many ppl saw it.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » October 31st, 2005, 11:55 pm

You probably saw a fireball, I remember seeing one like that heading down towards casper once. Van Stuber can back me up as he was there as well.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » November 1st, 2005, 9:40 pm

I dont know if you listened to AH Ghost to Ghost Halloween episode last night but it was pretty scary.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » November 5th, 2005, 1:47 pm

El AH was talking last night about Fireballs seen over Germany right now and an unusual meteor shower. Maybe that is part of what you saw!
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » November 7th, 2005, 9:47 pm

Also heard lots seen in AK, saw a normal looking shooting star when I was out doing a walking dx the other night. still trying to confirm a few gringo stations that come in pretty clear but I cant find out for the life of me what they are.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Scary Central