Continuity, a 4 minute film...

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Continuity, a 4 minute film...

Postby TheStuboy » October 3rd, 2005, 9:01 pm

Production has started on a 4 minute project due next week for class, being sponsored by Wilkins Peak Studios and funded by Mau Entertainment. Filming locations will include: Salt Lake City, Laramie, Julesburg. Hey maybe we'll see you there! No poster or page for this one folks. Oh yeah, Squelch poster is in Pre Production.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » October 5th, 2005, 12:42 am

Correction, the movie will NOT be filmed in Laramie or Julesburg, the original production still stands and the film will be made entirely in SLC (with last minute casting changes). Sorry to anyone who was going to come out and watch us film it, you still can if you live in SLC.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » October 8th, 2005, 12:29 am

Update: Film is half way completed a day before it was slated to begin filming, wowsers. This film features cool night shots of downtown SLC, disappearing people, trains, cars, time, you name it. Due Thursday, so that may even be it's official premiere date too.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » October 17th, 2005, 2:14 am

Another update: Film premiered last Thursday, audience reaction was terrific. The professor liked the ending.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Movie News