NE WI DX

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

NE WI DX

Postby leeroy_t » September 6th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Updates are startign for the NE WI Dx, did a short day dx while I was waiting for WA to get out of work at the library, got 4 new stations:

WRRD Jackson, WI
WMAM Marinette, WI
WFHR Wisconsin Rapids, WI
WOCO Oconto, WI

Stations are updated on the website, maps will have to wait till I get home.

Also updated WIND out of Chicago as N/T in english, no longer a gringo broadcaster. I will probably have a night dx tonight so we will see what we get, just from a short dx I did the other night, Ive heard KDKA Pittsburgh and KYW Philidelphia but those arent new, KDKA was the first am station ever!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » September 6th, 2005, 11:30 pm

Ellll! KDKA!

Something to know now, KSL is on FM at 102.7 (call is: KQMB but they always use the 1160 ID) or something like that. On my new digital DX radio if you have the FM set to 102.7 and switch to AM you get 1160, nice planning I'd say.

I'm not sure if I'll make a FM DX page for SLC, that might come later, too many damn stations down here.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » September 6th, 2005, 11:37 pm

Ell, Ive heard all sorts of stuff tonight, a lot of the stations I got on the site all ready from KOA to WCBS to WWL New Orleans, as well as stations from Toronto and Montreal which I all ready had. Audio is screwy on the comp so i was unable to record tonight. Anyways here are the new stations for tonight.

WYLL Chicago, IL Religous
CHIC Chicoutimi, QB French station from Quebec
WNAX Yankton, SD Was playing Twins baseball and Ided
WBAA West Lafayette, IN Public Radio from Purdue University
WQSN Kalamazoo, MI Sports station
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Radio room