Spring Vacation II principal photography near end (Updates)

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Spring Vacation II principal photography near end (Updates)

Postby TheStuboy » March 22nd, 2005, 11:55 pm

I would have to say over 90% of the required filming for the film "Spring Vacation II," has been finished with little or no problems. There are still 2 segments that need to be filmed before the filming (principal photography) is going to be done. The Gala and a brand new astronomy related feature are in the works as of right now. Editing will resume when the filming for the film (duh) is finished.

Currently the film is just about 20 minutes long in the editing bays.

Unfortunately the Taco Music Video will not be included on this feature, but may be edited into a future Ubstudios or Wilkins Peak Studios project.

Once this film is done, efforts will be put on the Coleflatch Music Video - Coleflatch: Behind the Band Behind the Music.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Ell

Postby Kaing of Kaings » April 12th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Hey, when is Spring Vacation II going to be done and when can I get Trip to Chicago, SVI, and SVII on home video. Also, why isnt the Taco Music video going to be in there? I want to see Coleflatch Behind the Band Behind the Music with Alec Baldwin in it too. Oh an keep on writing the Cat and Mouse script. I might start developing scripts for A Stuboy's Christmas Carol or the One Crazy Night movies. If Leeroy decides to go to GR or where ever we go for Christmas we can do a double feature with a Thanksgiving movie and a Christmas movie for 2005. Plus Stuboy will probably have some U of U movies to make. So BEAT
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » April 12th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Its impossible to put either of the music videos on the movie as it stands. I am awaiting the arrival of my new external hard drive (running out of space on the current one) and I should have received my DVD burner today in the mail. SVII will be on DVD. Trip of Chicago will probably be on VHS along with SVI. SVII will be the first DVD release of any Ubstudios movie.

I can't put the taco music video in it because its nowhere near finished yet and neither is the Coleflatch Music video. That has barely started production. I can't do too many things at once and balance school at the same time. Wait till summer for SVII and the rest to be completed. The Coleflatch Music video might end up on DVD too.

SVII Principal Photography is done so the movie is officially in complete post production now. I expect it to be completely done and ready for distribution by the end of May 05.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » April 12th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Than I shall beat accordingly. Thats cool SVII will be on DVD. Is there anyway we could rerelease WWIII and The Stu Supremacy on DVD? Go ahead and Send Trip to Chicago and SVI on VHS.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » April 12th, 2005, 4:38 pm

I would have to recapture the whole movies from the tapes but its possible. It would take up a hell of a lot of hard drive space.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » April 23rd, 2005, 10:21 am

Editing has stalled while post production stills and video need to be filmed. This will push back the release date further into May than originally intended.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » May 23rd, 2005, 9:18 pm

SPRING VACATION IS NOW ON DVD
REQUEST YOUR COPY NOW!
(limited numbers available)
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » May 24th, 2005, 8:01 pm

ell, I can prob just watch it at Wuss' sometime or if I come up around the holidays.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » May 24th, 2005, 8:43 pm

I'll send you a copy too pretty soon.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Movie News