Sin City - (Sim Shitty)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Sin City - (Sim Shitty)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » April 8th, 2005, 12:14 am

I was working out over the weekend and couldn't get those images of the Sin City trailer out of my head. It seemed like it could be a cool movie with a cool cast that includes, Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis, Clive Owen, Rosario Dawson, Mickey Rourke (Scariest acter ever), Josh Hartnett, Elija Wood (Frodo), Benicio Del Toro Lawn Mowers, Britney Murphy, Michael Clark Duncan, and Nick Stahl (John Conner in Terminator 3). It was a kick ass cast so what's the story about. (Spoiler)

The story is based off of Frank Miller's graphic comic strip, Frank Miller also stared and directed this movie along with Roberto Rodreques (Once Upon a Time in Hexico and Stu Kids 3D). The plot centers on three seperate stories that are tied together in weird and flatulent ways. The first story stars Mickey Rourke as a Scary guy whose out to kick Frodo's ass for the killing of a hooker in a scary part of town. The second story focuses on Clive Owen and Benecio Del Toro where some shingy things go down in hooker town and now they are paying the price of Pooh. The last story focuses on Bruce Willis trying to save Jessica Alba from the child molester and kidnapper Rourke J or Yellow Bastard (played by one of my personal favorites Nick Stahl). The movie is pretty graphic in its violence but the way the movie was put together was pretty cool along with the black and white coloring techniique that is similar to Schinlers List with the little girl in the red coat. There are alot of explosions, toilet dunking and some Leeroy moments when half naked KO's appear on the screen. There is also a ball warz that goes too far.

Anyway I would give this movie about 2 and 3/4 stars out of 4 because it wasnt that bad although it was slow in a few places. The filming and cinematography was cool and all of the actors did a pretty good job. I walked out of the theater going hea, and saw a KO walking by.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews