Stealth Fighter pursuing UFO

Post anything related to paranormal here, from UFOs, to scary ghosts, to anything out of the ordinary, including military stuff such as scary plane sightings and flyovers etc.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Stealth Fighter pursuing UFO

Postby leeroy_t » March 4th, 2005, 6:32 pm

Here are some more pictures from AH's website supposedly of a stealth fighter pursuing a ufo.

This past August my wife and I were at White Sands National Monument Park in New Mexico. This area is located right between White Sands Missile Testing Range to the west and south, and Holloman Air Force Base, home of the F-117 Stealth Fighter to the east. Also, Trinity Test Site where the first A-bomb was detonated is to the north of this area.

It was a clear sunny day with a few high thunder clouds. As we were driving we heard the sound of aircraft and looked up to see an F-117 Stealth fighter zooming by. This is not unusual, as they take off from Holloman and do training runs over the desert. You usually only see them taking off or landing over White Sands park though. This time it was a bit unusual because this fighter came back two more times at higher altitude over the Park. This picture was taken during it's 3rd fly over; it was heading south at very high speed.

It wasn't until this week when I was reviewing the photos that I noticed a small speck ahead of the jet fighter. On zooming in, the object appeared solid and disk shaped. I did not see it through the viewfinder when I took the picture. I don't have any fancy photo editing software, but I was able to increase the contrast on the zoomed photo and the object looks as solid and dark as the Stealth fighter.

I'm wondering was this F-117 chasing a UFO over the base? Was it tracking some new missile launched by White Sands/NASA?

The photo was taken with a Sony Mavica disc camera on auto settings. If anyone wants a copy of the photo to run through advanced imaging let me know.

--Hugo
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » March 5th, 2005, 5:47 pm

I'm not sure about that one, seems kind of fake to me.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » March 6th, 2005, 3:03 pm

Yea, the stealth looks like its on a different course then towards the object.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Scary Central