Salt - (Suck)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Salt - (Suck)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » August 13th, 2010, 10:50 pm

I just got from seeing Salt at the downtown G'ville theater. Since it's cheaper than the expensive seats, I don't mind seeing it. I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price.

Salt works for the CIA...But wait...There's More! She is possibly a Russian plant (not a green thing with roots stus) who is on a mission to kill Vlad from The Stu Supremacy. Speaking of The Stu Supremacy, this movie reminded me a lot of that one. You have Liev Schreiber and Angelina Jolie both use shitty Russian accents and one of the characters even says da which means yes in Russian. Angelina even goes to a Club Unce and steals a purse. The ending is even like The Stu Supremacy except instead of Vlad and Jason Stu fighting each other at Scott's Bottom near Green River, WY, Jolie and the bad guy (I wont give away who it is but I kind of figured it out early on) fight in the bunker under the White House. The stories between the two are so similar, I wonder if the writer of Salt watched The Stu Supremacy before writing Salt.

Anyway, this movie is mildly entertaining. Some of the action sequences are neat, and I praise the director for keeping the shaky cam to a minimum. We don't need more movies like the Bourne movies. Those are over-rated and the shaky cam ruins the action. 3.25 stars out of 5.

Salt: "Make the radio call...Do it....Now."

Some soon to be dead CIA guy: "Da, Da"
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews