Dinner for Schmucks - (Dinner for Sucks)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Dinner for Schmucks - (Dinner for Sucks)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » August 13th, 2010, 10:32 pm

Last weekend in Stinktown USA, Lewiston, ID, my wife and I saw Dinner For Schmucks, the latest Paul Rudd/Steve Carrel vehicle. I will keep this review short so here it goes.

This is a vapor film about a guy (Rudd) trying to move up in the company. So his stu boss has a game where he likes to have his co-workers invite stupid weirdos to a dinner and the biggest loser gets a gay trophy. Rudd finds the natural born idiot, Carrel and takes him to the dinner and stuness ensues.

This movie had genuinely funny parts and parts that made you cringe. It also had some just plain stupid parts that were so dumb, they were painful to watch. It is a vaporfilm so like a fart in the wind, it will vanish from my mind in no time. 3.25 stars out of 5.

Carrel: Look, I have to fart at dinner. Here it comes...eeeeeee ppphhhhhhhhhh

Rudd: OMG. That blue cheese fart is so bad, I almost like it...Schweeeww.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » August 14th, 2010, 3:04 pm

From the preview, I can tell I don't want to see this. It already left the theater here which shows me it isn't doing that well. Both Steve and Paul are not doing well lately, which is a shame.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews