The A-Team - (The F-Team)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The A-Team - (The F-Team)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 11th, 2010, 7:26 pm

Last night, we went to see our third film at the drive in theater, and while it wasn't a stinky turd, it was close. The film was The A-Team or The F-Team where F means Fart. The F-Team is about a top secret, rag tag team of farters who do the dirty work for the US military. It is led by the powerful farter, Justin Stuboy who has amazing capabilities of controlling his farts!!!!

Actually the A-Team is about a group of crazy military guys who the military relies on when the shit hits the fan. They are basically crazy mo-fo's who do outrageous shit in the name of national security. I never watched the original TV show, and I didn't know anything about the characters. I only knew that Mr. T said, "I pity the fool." You don't need to know anything about the original series to watch this movie. If you go to the theater and expect a dumb, outrageous action packed movie that is entertaining, you can watch this.

The problem is, it was dumb and outrageous for a while with a couple of entertaining parts, but after a while, it was none of these. It got old and formulaic quick and this it started getting dumb. I have to give credit to some of the actors, Liam Neeson as Haniballwarz, Bradley Cooper as Butt Face, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson as Bosco B.A. Roscoe and Sharlto Copley (Who rocked in District 9) as the goofy ass Murdock. They did the best they could with the cheese ball script but I didn't feel too much connection with any of the characters.

Even director, Joe Carnahan, who directed the entertaining action flick, Smokin' Aces. Couldn't coherently direct this film. Parts of the action were well staged while others went all shaky-cam shit. There were times where I couldn't tell wtf was going on. I blame producer Tony Scott for part of this incoherence in action sequences. Tony Scott, like Paul Greengrass, has a bad case of shaky-cam diarrhea, and if he is involved in your film in any way, it will show.

I guess The A-Team is mindless summer fun, but it will vanish from your memory like a fart in the wind. You will probably never want to see or smell it again. 2.95 stars out of 5. This summer has had a butt load of shit so far. Lets hope Inception, Predators and Piranha 3D are more watchable.

I pity the foo who has to watch this.

I piy the foo who has to watch this, too.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » July 14th, 2010, 11:25 pm

Ell, I had an A-team lunch box from 1st-3rd grade. I'm sure this new movie was quite kang.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 15th, 2010, 9:09 pm

Yea, it was pretty kang. The more I think about it, the more kang it is.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews