Shrek Forever After - (Shrek No More Never)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Shrek Forever After - (Shrek No More Never)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 12th, 2010, 9:26 pm

Yes, even after watching Shrek 3 and saying I never wanted to see another Shrek movie, I went and saw the 4th and hopefully final installment of the franchise that has run out of jokes and funny stuff. It was at the Grangeville theater however so it was cheap and Jenni wanted to go so I went.

(Spoilers)
Shrek 4 is the "It's a Wonderful Life" version of Shrek. Basically, Shrek is tired of all the married life shit he is going though and wishes for the old days when he masturbated all the time and people feared him for it. A long comes Rumpelstiltskin who probably has a shriveled sack. Rumple is like Billy Mays, he sells you shit in his contracts that probably don't work in real life or when they do, they are laced with cocaine and make you talk really loud and obnoxiously. Anyway, Shrek sees the chance to have a day in his old life and he takes it.

Next thing you know, the world has gone to shit because Shrek was never there. Shrek gets caught in an alternate universe where he was never born. All of his friends and even his big breasted wife are not the same. So now George Bailey...I mean Shrek has to come to terms with his previous life and he must kiss a butt before the dawn or he will forever be stuck in shitland.

That's the basic premise and I wont give away anymore. Shrek 4 is an improvement over Shrek 3 but not by much. I did enjoy it more but the jokes are getting old and I wish and hope they don't make another one. I heard they are thinking of making another Indiana Jones movie, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. If they make another Shrek movie, I probably wont watch it. I know I said it last time but I mean it. I will beat a Buki if I have to watch another Shrek. Anyway 2.95 out of 5 stars. Kudos for a good soundtrack.

After staring in Charlies Angels, Cameron Diaz's skin began to turn green from staring in such a stu movie.

Even though they made a shit load of money on the last Shrek movies, budgets were still cut for Shrek 4 in 3D. They had to go back to cell animation on this one.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews