Sheridan DX - February 2023

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Sheridan DX - February 2023

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 2nd, 2023, 8:22 pm

Ell, Tonight I got the first catch of February 2023. I wasn't expecting getting anything but I decided to troll 1230 on my way home and heard some classic rock. I checked the stream for 1230, KHAS, Hastings, NE, Classic Hits, 1K and got a solid match. I listened for awhile as I drove to the library and it continued to match. Hea.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Re: Sheridan DX - February 2023

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 13th, 2023, 10:14 pm

Hea, It's been pretty crappy DX conditions lately with a lot of interference on the dial, including tonight but I was able to get 960, KMA Shenandoah, IA, N/T 5K. I got a solid program match, I think it was Dave Ramsey and matched online stream. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 21st, 2023, 10:07 pm

Hea,
It's been a crappy DX month. Still a lot of interference on the dial but tonight, I was able to finally get 1060 KDYL, South Salt Lake, Spanish Hits, 10/0.149K. It was coming in relatively strong around 7:00 here. I think it was still on day power. BTW I think this station has been off air for awhile but is now coming back. It matched the Salt Lake SDR perfectly.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 25th, 2023, 8:42 pm

Hea. This morning driving up to Antelope Butte Ski Resort for some shredding, Own and I were driving up Highway 14. Around Burgess Jct. I tuned it to 1400 and heard a home improvement show. It got stronger as we got closer to the ski resort. Then at the top of the hour at 10:00 they IDed and it was 1400, KODI, Cody, WY, N/T, 1K. I wanted to get this one for awhile but the only way to hear it was outside of Sheridan away from the garbled bleed of 1410 KWYO. It was coming in fairly strong near Antelope Butte. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room