Zombieland - (Zombiehea)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Zombieland - (Zombiehea)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » October 4th, 2009, 4:14 pm

Yesterday, my woman and I had the pleasure of watching a good movie called Zombieland. This is one of the latest in a string of good movies I have seen lately including District 9 and Inglorious Basterds minus sucky Surrogates.

Zombieland stars the talented Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone and Little Miss Sunshine herself, Abigail Breslin. From the previews, you can tell they take a cross country trip and try to survive a world full of zombies. That's the basic premise but its a good and entertaining one. The chemistry between these characters makes the movie worth watching and yes, it does have some really funny parts. This is one of Woody's funniest movies since Kingpin and he nails it like he always does.

I wont give too much away but you should see this movie. I am usually not into Zombie movies but I would say this one and Shaun of the Dead are my favorites in the genera. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. A good way to blow 90 minutes of your time.

You know it's time to take the Browns to the Superbowl when Zombies attack.

Woody: "Alright Little Miss Sunshine. It's time for you to order some Al a mode for us. Hey Jessie, you worked at a theme park in Adventureland didn't you? Start up that shinging machine over there. I want to ride on the Fart Fontenelle Decapitator Roller Coaster."

Emma Stone: "Hey...Why is Adam Goldberg getting attacked by a lion over there?"
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews