Bruno - (Hea Hea Hea, Kang Kang Kang!)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Bruno - (Hea Hea Hea, Kang Kang Kang!)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 12th, 2009, 7:19 pm

Vasup, My name is Bruno, I just saw Bruno at the local theater centere. Hea hea. Yep, I just saw what is surely to be the kangest movie of the year. I'm talking Kanger than Brokeback Mountain. Anyway here is the review.

Bruno is supposed to be the next Borat. It stars Sacha Baron Cohen as the gay Austrian fashion model who takes a trip to America to become famous. Like Borat, he goes through some pretty crazy things. Some were staged and others, i'm surprised he came out alive. Especially the ending scene involving a fighting match. I wont give it away, but I can tell you, you have to have big nuts to do this scene. Either that or you have to be nuts.

Anyway, I will keep this review short because saying too much would give it away. All I can say is this isn't as good as Borat but some parts did make me laugh. I can't believe some of the reaction of his victims and if Cohen makes another movie like this, he is going to have to come up with some really good disguise. 3.75 stars out of 5.

This scene was pretty funny. Another one where I was wondering how he survived this.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » July 25th, 2009, 6:44 pm

I agree with Stu in certain places. This movie was hilarious, and even more hilarious was that four stus walked out of it right at a certain male anatomy dancing scene.

The movie was gross, but still, I laughed my butt of.

Its nowhere near Borat, as that was the first time, but it certainly upped the anti this time.

3.7 stars out of 5. Pretty hilarious, gross, fun.

I was also surprised he made it out of this one alive.

Another hilarious scene. I wonder how many times he was arrested during this film.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews