I called Mike Malloy.

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

I called Mike Malloy.

Postby TheStuboy » October 30th, 2008, 11:04 pm

Today I got told by a salesman and a PR guy at the Karl Malone Toyota dealership to take off my Obama shirt at a car dealership where our remote was, and put on another shirt because "The client is conservative" and I'm sure he wouldn't like spending his hard earned money on a liberal radio remote which has honestly nothing to do with politics. I wore my shirt all day with no problems until these two guys told me to take it off. I had to put on a crappy T shirt that was in the prize bin.

This evening I called Mike Malloy and told him about it. Here is the recording of the call. (Note, because this happened while I was at work, I told Mike a different story (that I was looking for cars) for job security measures, the rest really did happen though.)

http://www.ubstudios.com/dx/mikemalloy103008.mp3

You can hear his and his wife's response afterwords. This was towards the end of the show, right close to the last break, which you can hear him go to. I waited on the line for about 10 minutes before being put on. Mike seems like a nice guy whose just stuck in a stu backwards country.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

God Stu,

Postby Kaing of Kaings » October 31st, 2008, 4:57 pm

You should of just told him the truth that you were on a radio remote instead of buying a car. Knowing the truth, you make Mike Malloy sound bad because you know you weren't buying a car.

It's cool you called in but next time you should tell the truth. I felt like calling in Randi Rhodes a couple times or Ed Schultz too but I don't have any good stories to tell.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » October 31st, 2008, 11:16 pm

Stu, you live in the most conservative state in the country, what else would you expect? You need to get the hell out of there and move somewhere where there are less republicans. I dont care that you lied, in fact I thought the story was pretty funny, and you dont want to get fired. Half the ppl that call AH or any other radio show are lying or make up crap so no big deal.

Ell, I like the Ed Schultz show, but cant listen too much because its on during work. Also gets tiring listening to the same crap day after day. Anyways, only 3 more days of lying and BS and then GWB and the hessian Republichristians can get the f out of Washington.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Radio room