Northern Arizona - September 2008 DX

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Northern Arizona - September 2008 DX

Postby Kaing of Kaings » September 29th, 2008, 8:52 pm

Yes my friends...my friends... That's right, by luck, I was DXing for a 1360 station stu got recently, and I ended up getting a new one entirely. I got 1360, KBUY, Ruidoso, NM, Oldies. I heard them ID multiple times, almost after every song so I pretty much confirmed it. It was coming fairly clear too. This marks my return to DX season from the Spring. So I'm back in the game stu but wont be fully back until after my test next month.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » September 30th, 2008, 1:48 pm

Its updated!

Its getting harder to get new stations. When I was Dxing last time, I kept getting stations I already had. I thought I had a new one on 710 but it was just KIRO from Seattle. I managed to record a new ID for it with my phone though.

You should try DXing when BYU plays there games because KSL turns off its IBOC HD Radio crap. That eliminates some of the buzz on either side of 1160.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » September 30th, 2008, 11:39 pm

ell, one of these days I will have to get back into DXing, very difficult for me to get new stations. be nice to get a few more Canadian stations.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Radio room