Iron Man - Iron Ballsac

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Iron Man - Iron Ballsac

Postby Kaing of Kaings » May 4th, 2008, 1:44 pm

One question I still have about Iron Man. How does Iron Man use the bathroom when he is in the suit? Also, how does he have enough fuel to fly around the world and kick tourist...I mean terrorist butt?

Ok, I just had to get that out of the way. On opening day, we went and saw Iron Man in SLC at the theater stu likes. Iron Man is a based off a Marvel comic character Tony Stark who after being captured by tourists, he turns into Iron Man to fight crime and hessianity around the world. Enter the Dude who has lost all of his hair and actually taken on a job. The Dude (Jeff Bridges) is Tony's business assistant who likes to beat Manthas and Bukis in this spare time. Gweneth Paltrow is hot as Pepper Pots, Tony's assistant.

Anyway, I wont give away too much but this movie is actually entertaining and fun, what a summer movie should be. Robert Downey Jr. is perfect as the egotistical/slightly alcoholic Tony. He gets the babes too. Let's not forget Terrence Howard who plays Tony's military assistant Jim Rhodes. He balances Tony's recklessness with his calm and professional demeanor. Anyway, the leads do an good job acting and the special effects aren't over done. I liked this film better than Transformers because this one actually kind of had heart to it. That said, I give it 3.5 out of 4 stars. A good way to start the summer season. Lets hope that Indiana Jones can be just as good, if not better than Iron Sac!

Flying on beans and fart power, Tony's new machine was revolutionary. Finally, the rocketeer got it right.

Iron Balls with friends and not so friends. My Friends.. A little straight talk my friends....my friends...Oh oh shut down John McCain again, his battery is low.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews