Spring Vacation 2 preliminary photography begins...

This is the place to discuss our movies. You can say anything you please about them. We also have a sticky that informs you about super important movie news including premieres and progress.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Spring Vacation 2 preliminary photography begins...

Postby TheStuboy » January 23rd, 2005, 9:45 pm

Production is underway for the sequel to the smash hit Spring Vacation. Preliminary photography began this week in Julesburg Colorado and will be expected to continue into April. The producers have told us exclusively that this film is already looking better than the first thanks to a more "movie like" filming method developed by DFM (Digital Flatch and Magic) Labs which includes the use of the Green screen and models.

This will be the first real use of the DFM special effects labs, but it won't be the last.

Remember, DFM means Digital Flatch and Magic. It was developed by George Stucus, for use on Spring Vacation 2 and future films.
Last edited by TheStuboy on January 24th, 2005, 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 23rd, 2005, 11:36 pm

For those of us who havent seen the first Spring Vacation movie, could you explain what happens in this movie, is it like Natl Lampoons Stuboy Vacation???
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 23rd, 2005, 11:56 pm

Leeroy, if you send me your mailing address via email, I will send you a copy of the movie shortly, then you can put a review of it on this forum.

Basically it is about Jenn and I's spring break vacation last year told through humor and satire and drama, much like 2002's A Trip of Chicago. Both movies are similar in that they are documentaries, but Spring Vacation stars people outside of the stu family circle and was Jenn's first staring role in a Ubstudios film.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 24th, 2005, 2:14 am

I'll also add in here that the Taco music video, if completed, may be included in Spring Vacation 2. If not, it will be a standalone movie maybe on the EP part of Manuters Second.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Guest » February 1st, 2005, 6:12 pm

Leeroy, I'm going to have to have you send me your home address again via e-mail, I didnt get a chance to write it down. Spring Vacation (the collectors butt edition) will then be sent to your house at no charge.

The first quarter part of Spring Vacation 2 has hit the editing bays, but filming has been posponed until maybe mid February, or early March as the weather will be more forgiving and plus, its a documentary, it can wait.

This message was accidentally posted in Jenn Jenn's account by TheStuboy. It was unintentional.

Postby TheStuboy » February 3rd, 2005, 4:40 pm

El, Leeroy your copy of Spring Vacation was mailed today so expect it next week some time.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 3rd, 2005, 9:47 pm

coo coo, Ill be watching fer it
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » February 5th, 2005, 1:40 pm

Make sure you write a review for it in this forum "Movie News."
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » February 14th, 2005, 1:38 am

MORE UPDATES ON SPRING VACATION 2

Spring Vacation 2 is the first film to contain special effects from an all new developed company Digital Flatch and Magic or DFM for short. This new technology (well, its old but new to us anyway) will allow us to do things we've never done before in any Ubstudios production. Spring Vacation has already begun the post production process even though it is still technically in production as further travel dates are pending. This new system has already been tested and looks wonderful. Expect big things from this new special effects ability that we kind of had all along but never thought to use it.

We won't tell you where it (the special effects planned) is going to be used, but it should be worth missing a mantha beat to see.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 15th, 2005, 6:05 pm

Will SV2 be another documentary film or will it actually be a movie this time? You should have a story going on in the film to make it more interesting to the hesses that will end up watching it.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Next

Return to Movie News