Bobby Mcferrin comes to UW to stink up the A&S theater.

Can't find a topic to your liking? Here would be a good place to post what you want. Go ahead, make my day hee hee.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Bobby Mcferrin comes to UW to stink up the A&S theater.

Postby TheStuboy » January 31st, 2005, 2:07 am

I just came from a thrilling concert featuring the real life Bobby McFerrin, who is most well known for singing such songs as "Don't Worry, Beat Mantha," and his own rendition of "Big butt singing in the dead of night."

Yes, he came to UW for a night full of fun singing and fun flatch games with the audience. The show lasted a little under an hour and a half and McFerrin showed off his true talent of singing using only his body as the instrument, and his farts as the drum set (thanks to a strategically placed microphone.) Afterwords, the whole theatre (The Farts and Sciences Auditorium where Kaing graduated) stank like McFerrin/Audience farts.

I must say, I have never seen a concert quite like this one, I was thrilled when he invited a major portion of the audience on the stage and beat them like manthas with a whip, all this while singing a tune. He is very talented and has a four octave singing range and was able to do an almost right on and complete parody of the Wizard of Oz as his (second to) closing act.

I really enjoyed it and would like to see him again some time. He didn't play "Don't Worry, Beat Mantha" though which disappointed me since I had a Milo on standby who was to be beaten for messing up the painting of the spare bedroom. Other than that I was impressed by his talents (especially flatching) and recommend any stus who want to see him to go see his next show which will be in Fart Collins, CO in a few days I believe. Or you can check out pollstar.com and type in Bobby McFerrin.

That ticket up there is an actual ticket scanned right after the show. A Wendy's burger turtle proceeded the show as well, but you didn't want to know that.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 31st, 2005, 3:16 pm

Elton Gomps will be performing in Vegas while we are there, gay gay!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 31st, 2005, 4:13 pm

Booby McFerrin isn't hea, although a kid he invited up on stage sure must have been, was super hea hea hea. Bobby McFerrin was like stay the fk away from me.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 31st, 2005, 5:46 pm

Suprised he isnt playing the Sweetwater County Fair.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 31st, 2005, 6:58 pm

UW is a better venue than that. He'd get so much shit from the hillbillies in Sweetwater County, especially since they sell beer at those concerts. Drunkest people everrr. El loud helicopter just flew over.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to General Stu Chat