Douche Bags of Our Airwaves

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Who is worse?

Sean Hannity
33%
Rush Limbaugh
67%
Bill Oreily
No votes
Glen Beck
No votes

Total votes : 3

Douche Bags of Our Airwaves

Postby TheStuboy » March 12th, 2007, 1:27 pm

This is an obvious list of douche bags and dick heads polluting our airwaves with lies and so forth.

Sean Hannity - A flat out asshole, the guy treats people who don't agree with him like utter shit. Someone should put him out of his misery.

Bill Oriely - Scary Reily Factor - This guy, along with Sean, is another asshole who pollutes mostly Fox News Channel, but then again, he can stay on that worthless TV station. The guy also treats people like shit, and lies about saying the word shut up.

Glen Beck - Relatively new to the airwaves, mostly on conservative talk stations, quickly becoming a conservative pawn and quickly becoming an ass.

Lest I forget...

Rush Limbaugh - Need I say anything about this fat tub of lard? This guy spews more lies than the average toilet flushes in my dorm. I don't understand how over half of America can listen to this gas bag.

Anyway, thats my rant. Am I forgetting anyone. What are your opinions on these conservative right-wing dickheads?
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Let's not forget

Postby Kaing of Kaings » March 12th, 2007, 11:11 pm

Let's not forget, Michael Savage whom is so far gone he thinks that anyone who doesn't think like him has a disease. Michael Regan, another Sucka for the man. Michael Medfed (Not sure of his last name but he is a douche too).

I cant seem to contribute to your pole although I think Rush is the biggest Douche in the universe. He could beat out John Edwards (Talks to dead people) in the biggest douche of the universe award. Anyway Glen Beck is a conservative fuzz ball. I would rather listen to Glen than any of these other pieces of shit.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » March 13th, 2007, 5:43 pm

ELL!!!

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_5423099

Basically, Salt Lake's Mayor Rocky Anderson (cooper) has been calling for Bush's impeachment and Sean Heannity wants to come to Utah to debate him. They are trying to find the right venue and want to donate all proceeds to charity. They also want Hannity to pay his own way, rather than spend the 40K to get him here. Its scheduled to happen some time in April.

I am going to go see this, where ever it ends up!
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » March 14th, 2007, 3:07 pm

Ask Hannity why he is so kangly in love with GWB.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » March 23rd, 2007, 2:14 pm

The date has been set:
May 4th 2007

However, the location is still up in the air, and, who will moderate it as well, is still up in the air.

I'm guessing that they will use the Huntsman Center, as the crowds will likely be large enough, however there is the problem that Commencement will be happening the same time.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room