New February DX

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

New February DX

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 5th, 2007, 8:04 pm

Today I got the first official station from Bellemont. This morning on my ADOT Run I could hear 920 KVEL, Vernal, UT news/talk/sports and oldies from Williams loud and clear. They IDed multiple times. When I got back from my run and headed home, I got to Bellemont where the bleed from 930 KAFF country wasn't so bad and I heard KVEL again coming in fairly well. I heard Sean Hanity saying you're listening to KVEL and this is America's number 2 talk show host. I don't know how the hell he can be second. That is kind of a scary thing but any way here it is.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » February 5th, 2007, 9:35 pm

He can get away with it because he is a conservative moron. Rush is number 1.

Remember, half of this country is brainless (last two elections) so theres your reason. I hate Sean and Rush equally as much, they are both douche bags.

Glad to see u got ur internet working. Now you can see what I thought of the Defarted.

Stu try oldies on 1360 and listen for constant "K-rock" ids after songs if you hear oldies stations, that would be KRKK from Rock Springs. Its 5kw day.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 6th, 2007, 11:57 am

Hannity is a pile of crap, it sucks that radio has been monopolized by conservative talk shows like his. The only ppl that listen to crap like that are ppl not smart enough to think for themselves. Sadly, there seems to be more of those then ppl who actually have brains. Oh well, they can follow their pied piper GWB over to Iraq and die for no reason. God ppl are stu!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Ciludad Juarez, Ciludad Roko, Ciludad Hanson

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 6th, 2007, 8:14 pm

Yea Hanity and Rush both blow goats. Today on my driveway when I was back home I heard 970 XEJ Cd.Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico. They Ided right around 5:40 which was weird but I heard it.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room