Last King of Scotland - (Last Kang of Scotland)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Last King of Scotland - (Last Kang of Scotland)

Postby leeroy_t » January 21st, 2007, 10:54 pm

(Spoilers all in stuboy language so its ok to read before seeing) I saw the Last Kang of Scotland this weekend and thought it was a pretty interesting movie. Its based on real events, however the stuboy character in the movie Dr. Neil Clark Warren is completely fictitous. In the last Kang of Scotland, a stuboy graduate of a Coleflatulent medical school heads to Uganada to try and screw as many African women as possible. In the process he shoots a cow with big horns and becomes Idi Amins personal physician. After doing Idis fourth wife and having some Health minister turned into a corpse, he finally realizes that what is going on in Uganda is crazy and he has to get the fuck out of there. Anyways, some stu Palestinians hijack an air france plane flying to Israel and redirect it to Uganda (really happened). In the meantime, Idi discovers that the Stu Dr is trying to kill Idi so he hangs the Dr in the airport by his Tits using Lee's old musky fishing hooks. I wont tell you what happens at the end, but If you like seeing people get shot, gratuitous sex between black women and some coleflatch guy, and a white guy's twig, giggleberries and ass, you will enjoy this movie. Actually, it was a pretty good movie and what Ive just said will make perfect sense once you see it. Its quite an interesting story even though it is fictitious. The Idi Amin story is true for the most part, he was one gigantic hessian. Forest Whitakers lazy eye will win best actor for his portrayl of Idi Amin's eye in this movie. I give it a 3.4 out of 4 stars. hea hea hea
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Kang of Kangs of Scotland

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 5th, 2007, 10:03 pm

I saw The Last Kang of Scotland down in Sedona since the stupid Harkins wont get it here and the Harkins Theater here in Flag ran out all the competition in town by closing down the Movies in the Mall theater which would of shown independent films like this and others. Now we have to watch shitty main stream movies like Epic Movie and The Heasingers and other shitty movies unless we drive to the Sedona Harkins which shows different movies sometimes.

Anyway back to the movie. I pretty much agree with Leeroy across the board. I thought the story was interesting and the acting was excellent. Both Forrest Whitaker and James McAvoy (Mr. Timnus, the Faun in The Chronicles of Narnia) who played the Coleflatch Dr. who liked to do black chicks. I almost think both deserve an Oscar or some kind of award. I thought the story was interesting as well and I really could see the main characters, Forrest and James go through transitions from good to evil. I wont go into the story since Leeroy pretty much laid it out.

Overall I would give this movie 3.4 stars out of 4. The only thing I really didn't like was the Stuboy camera filming. I wished for a while that the camera man would of held the camera still in some scenes. Other than that, look for the oats and the Braveheart-like torture scene in the end. Heea.

Forrest: "Why did you bring up that scene from The Crying Game again. Do you insist on making me look Kang in front of my soldiers?"

Forrest: "Ok this is getting old. Now you are referring to that scene from The Crying Game in front of a nice wholesome white woman. I shall have you shinged for this
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews