The Break Up (The Flatch Up)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The Break Up (The Flatch Up)

Postby leeroy_t » June 25th, 2006, 1:25 pm

Ell, I finally went to the Parkway Theater near where I live, its this 2 screen kind of old fashioned theater where they have couches and other comfortable seats, they also serve pizza, beer, and lots of other good food while you watch the movie. Its pretty cool. Also, its $5 for an evening show and $3 for a matinee, and they show new movies! So anyways on to the review.

The Flatch Up stars Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston, Vince Vaughn is a Polish hess tour guide in Chicago who likes the cubs and plays Grand theft Auto, Jennifer Anniston is a chic who works at Leeroy's Art gallery. Vince hits on jennifer at a cub game and then next thing you know they are dating for a while and getting a real nice condo together. The two stus start to fight about how the other doesnt flatch enough for the others needs. Well, they break up but neither wants to leave their condo so they become almost like roomates but they do things to try to make the other jealous and really piss off the other cause you think they really want to get back together but just have the other person admit they were wrong. Anyways, I wont give away the ending but it was somewhat stu. The movie was kind of funny, but not over the top funny. Id rate it a 2.6/4. Its more a movie a chic would like but it is somewhat funny.

hea hea
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

The Mess Up

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 31st, 2006, 10:28 pm

I saw this movie while staying at my woman's friends house in Calimesa on our way to the Bay Area over Christmas break. I pretty much agree with Leeroy on this one. I thought there was too much arguing and if you think this is a comedy you are wrong. It wasn't that funny at all, minus the "Owner of a Lonely Fart" scene. This was probably one of the worse movies I have scene this year but I would rather sit through this than Capote.

1.95 Stars out of 4, and an extra .05 of a star for Jennifer Aniston's naked backside.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews