The El Paso Anomaly - A New book by Dan Brown

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

The El Paso Anomaly - A New book by Dan Brown

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 31st, 2006, 9:17 pm

Dan Brown's (Da Vinci Code Author) next book is called the El Paso Anomaly and its about some Stuboy in Green River and a Kaing Man in Flagstaff that pick up a mysterious radio signal from El Paso on 1380 AM. The Signal happens to be 1380 KHEY, El Paso, TX, Sports, and it was coming in pretty clear in Flagstaff. The Kaing man 100% confirms it and thus leads the two stu's and their Turtlehead half brother on a DXing race against time to crack the sports code and to determine why our country is so f&*ked up. So here it is, a new DXer from the critical wa novelist, Dan Brown. Hea.

P.S. This is the third station I have from El Paso. I probably picked it up because it has Ellll Name.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Another Flagstaff HAR

Postby Kaing of Kaings » August 1st, 2006, 7:57 pm

I just picked up another ADOT Flagstaff HAR frequency. The station is 1630, WQAT511, and they are broadcasting information about local projects that could majorly disrupt traffic. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » August 2nd, 2006, 12:27 am

still long time since last dx from Oak.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

KTOX no GAYTOX

Postby Kaing of Kaings » August 4th, 2006, 11:10 am

Ell, I finally got the station I have been trying for months to get. The weird thing was it was 8:00 this morning when I was driving to work when I got it. Ususally by that time you can't hear anything on 1340 but this morning it was raining so that might have something to do with it. Anyway, the station is 1340 KTOX, Needles, CA, News/talk. I am 300% sure about this one and I clearly heard them ID. I also listen to them all the time when I do my ADOT runs cause they play Conspiracy radio and they carry the Ed Schultz show so I hear the typical commercials. Ell.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » August 5th, 2006, 1:10 am

Needles, CA. Biggest hellhole ever! I know a bunch of ppl who work in the BLM field office there, they all live on the AZ side. Less hessianic I presume.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Radio room