American Blood: A Fall From Glory Book Review

Can't find a topic to your liking? Here would be a good place to post what you want. Go ahead, make my day hee hee.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

American Blood: A Fall From Glory Book Review

Postby leeroy_t » January 24th, 2005, 6:29 pm

Written by Van Stuber, American Blood traces the fictional lives of several stus as they are confronted with the U.S. plunging into anarchy. American Blood starts with the assassinations of the President and Vice President of the US. With no one left to rule, and GWB republicans bickering over who gets the job, anti goverment-white supremecist militias rise in the western US. Along with Russia and China, these forces begin to conquer the west as we know it (not ripped off from red dawn or anything). Throwing away all their paranoias (accept of negros and gringos) these miltias unite to form the strongest military force the west has ever seen. (finally those years of whording 50 cals. pay off) Confronted with a life in a stu labor camp, Chip and his little brother Stu boy (Jeremy) escape with several of their friends to a secret hideout on Casper mountain. On their way to escape,Chip goes over to the KO Cora's house and gives it to her doggy style while stuboy and marmalade play excitebike in the next room. After the 10 hour sex scene, Chip, Cora, the boy, and marmalade begin their drive into the mountains. Oh yea there was a lot of snow so thats why Stuber added the 10 hour love scene. On their way up the mtn, the boys run into several of their friends Ray, Brian, Tim Tim Timmy!!! and Jim Jim Jim Jimmy. While discussing their escape plans they are confronted by hess militia who try to chase them down with their GWB purchased hummers. A chase scene insues with Jimmy shooting paintballs at the humvees before being shot in the leg. Eventually the group escapes the hessian militia, as the militia can no longer see out their windows and theirfore they drive off the cliffs on Casper Mtn Road. Hummers apparently dont come with windshield wipers. Upon reaching the summit, the stus hide one of their vehicles and destroy the other to let the militia think they have been killed.
The Stus proceed to their cave where our hero Chip gets some again from his ko, while the others are sleeping, just like in enema at the gates. Our stu heroes, foreseeing the war coming years back, have stashed all sorts of supplies, especially TP in the cave as they knew they would have bad turtle someday. The stus go out and fish for some fresh diner to go along with the beanie weenie they had stashed years before. During this time Jimmy is tended to by Cora who just happened to be a nurse before the war started. Then Jimmy bends her over while Chip is away, and oh wait that didnt happen, sorry about that. After a few days of helicopter fly overs our stuboys go out on a mission to attack several gun implacements on Casper mtn. After sneaking up and flatching, the stuboys over take the gun emplacement with 2 real guns and 2 paintball guns, in the attack 3 enemy are killed and one is taken prisoner (worst idea ever). Our stuboys then turn the guns on the other gun emplacements and destroy them as they are expert gunnery technicians. Following this scene, the stuboys now know they will not be safe in their hiding place so they head back to the cave to collect their bellongings for a trek into the unknown. The stus who still have a hostage (get rid of that fker!!!) pack up their supplies, help Jimmy with his broken leg and begin moving out. What will happen next to our hessian heroes is yet to be told by Van Stuber.

So far this book has been excellent, I look forward to finding out what happens to the hesses as their journey continues.
Last edited by leeroy_t on January 26th, 2005, 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 24th, 2005, 6:35 pm

El there must have been a lot of editing done since I read it last because I don't remember some of that. I remember there is more than just the Jimmy character. I didn't like how the ko's name flip flopped like Kerry during the whole story. I also didn't like the out of place 10 hour outsch part. All the characters do seem a bit unrealistic (much like my story) posessing super stuboy powers from an unknown origin.

Kaing, send me a copy of the story so I can read it.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 24th, 2005, 6:37 pm

Ell, I left a lot of the characters with smaller parts out as I last read this about Thanksgiving and cant remember everyones names. All I remember were the basics of the story.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Ballflacth, The Next Generation

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 25th, 2005, 9:46 pm

Yea Stuboy, my story has had alot of edits since you read it and some of the 10 hour love making sections have been cut out but the initial one was left in because it's essecial to the story. Cora realizes that life will not be the same and might not last that long. So she gives herself to the man of her dreams. Chip accepts this because, she is reallly the only girl he has ever wanted and she takes care of him like most good Wa's do. As far as the title of the book, the actual title is just American Blood while The Fall of Glory is the first chapter. I plan on working more on it this year and making some parts more realistic but the basic structure is there. As far as the Mantha in my story, She is captured and beaten by the Hessian Militia army.
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 25th, 2005, 11:06 pm

ha, wussderson cooper, ive also thought ud like that when you get old.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 26th, 2005, 1:24 am

U also need to edit the girls name change which happens frequently. You still haven't sent me the new version of the story.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to General Stu Chat