Flagstaff DXes Palm Springs, CA

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Flagstaff DXes Palm Springs, CA

Postby Kaing of Kaings » April 11th, 2006, 8:54 pm

Ell, This morning on the way to work, I clearly heard 1140 KNWQ from Palm Springs, CA, News/talk. So now I have DXed Leeroy's old DXing grounds.

On the way back home I got 650 KMTI, from Manti, UT, Country. It was coming in pretty clear too.

Hey Stuboy, I know this is going to sound a little picky but could you move the Page, AZ station to the middle of the north part of the state. The location of Page now on the map shows Page in Fredonia, AZ. Page is Central North. Thanks.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Radio Disney from UTAH

Postby Kaing of Kaings » April 11th, 2006, 10:18 pm

Ell, I was trying to get an ID out of that Spanish 900 station when I turned up the dial a little and heard rap music. Then some little girl came on saying you are listening to Radio Disney, 910. Well the only Radio disney on 910 is 910 KWDZ out of Salt Lake City, UT, Childrens. So I believe this is it.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » April 11th, 2006, 11:05 pm

Ell, you are dxing like a mfer. keep up the stu work.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Gay Comochero

Postby Kaing of Kaings » April 12th, 2006, 9:25 pm

Ell, Got three new DXes today. Two were for the price of one.

First off, on my way to work out after work I tuned it to 1040 and clearly heard 1040 KCBR, Monument, Co, Religious and I clearly heard them ID.

Then I tuned it to 1620 and again, coming in clear, I heard 1620, WTAW from College Station, TX, News/Talk.

Then I heard another station on there, a Catholic one that I heard on my way to work this morning. Then, I clearly heard them ID and it was 1620, KSMH from West Sacramento, Religious. Listen for the Immaculate Fart.

Anyway, Stu and Leeroy should be able to pick up the Immaculate Fart from Sacramento seeing how there are only 7 1620s in the nation. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room