QSL Cards arrived

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

QSL Cards arrived

Postby TheStuboy » January 24th, 2005, 4:42 pm

Both requests for QSL cards I sent out have been successfully returned and I now have confirmed reception reports for WHO 1040 Des Moines, IA and KOKC 1520 Oklahoma City, OK.
KOKC sent me a couple of small stickers and the card itself plus my letter back.
WHO sent me a qsl card and a thank you note saying my report was correct.
As soon as I can get to a scanner or get a pic of them, I'll post it below.

Now that these reports came in successfully, I plan on qsling KSL, KFI, KNX, KOA, maybe even WGN, WBBM or WLS too. All you have to do is read this page http://www.am-dx.com/qslhowto.htm and you can start qsling stations. Be as polite as possible when asking for one otherwise they will not reply back as some stations have in the past.

I'm going to see if I can DX all of those stations mentioned above from my room via DormDXb.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 24th, 2005, 6:02 pm

Cool, Id be interested to see what they look like, hea it appears u are online now, but I cant chat since im at work. hea hea
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » January 24th, 2005, 6:03 pm

Yeah, I just traced ur IP to see where you were from. It says Los Angeles. Your Ip is also a guest as well as a registered user. I'm going to take a picture with my camera of the cards.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room