ELL I GOT IT!!!!

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

ELL I GOT IT!!!!

Postby leeroy_t » February 14th, 2006, 12:22 pm

KSTP is now official from So Cali! Went to bed early last night about 9:30 and started looking for 1500, heard 1520 KOKC loud and clear so I went down two stations and I heard a talk station going in and out. Started having commercials for the twin cities area so I knew it was KSTP, then just waited around and I got the official ID. 20 Degrees in St Paul, this is AM 1500 KSTP. So Wuss, you should definetly be able to get this station where you live! Station, would be real clear, then go away completly, then come back in 30 seconds clear, very directional sounding. elll roy! I have the website updated but the maps wont be updated till tonight. This might be another station I can add my list as heard from all my DX locations, NE WI, MT, WA, So CA. Only a few stations in that list, KOA the only one off the top of my head. Also leads me to believe i could hear Chicago stations if there wasnt anything else in the way. 720/780/890 KDWN, KKOH, KDXU too strong out here to here WGN/WBBM/WLS. would have to get lucky if one of the K stations were off for a night.

Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

ELLL I got it Too

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 26th, 2006, 11:16 am

Ell after a day of picking up many stations, I ended it at night with a big catch. I got KSTP last night too on 2/25/06. I tuned it to 1500 and right when I did I heard "Your listening to KSTP". I was like ELLLLLLLL.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 26th, 2006, 3:46 pm

cool, figured that would come in there.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Radio room