New CO Station

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

New CO Station

Postby leeroy_t » February 22nd, 2006, 11:28 am

Its been a long time coming but I finally got KNZZ 1100 Grand Junction.

RL website still not working properly, I bet they are doing updates.

Anyway, I normally can only hear KFAX (hess station out of SF) and KFNX (news/talk out of Phoenix) on 1100 but finally was able to hear KNZZ. KFNX was bleeding over having some car commercial for some dealer in Peoria, AZ. Then I turned the radio more to the NE and KNZZ was having commercials during the Laura Ingraham show. They were having commercials for Western CO so I knew it was KNZZ then they IDed before going back to the stu wa lady w bush program.

Website is updated but the maps will have to wait till later. that is now 5 CO stations for me.[/img]
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » February 23rd, 2006, 1:58 pm

El for some reason I thought you had that already. El, RL works for me now. I just did a station search, I don't know about town searches.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 23rd, 2006, 9:03 pm

ell, Ive been trying to get knzz forever, I thought it would be easy but the SF and PHX stations always overpower it. Except the other night when it came in real clear.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Radio room