Northern Arizona DX - November 2009

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Postby Kaing of Kaings » November 11th, 2009, 11:21 am

Ell I remember that. They totally believed you were the Governors illegitimate child. That was hilarious. Then they yelled at Stuboy while filming the Stu Supremacy. What memories. Yea Holiday Season is a good time for DX. The Navajo station would sound scary from far away with all the hey ya aya ya ya ya aaaaaahahh.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » November 11th, 2009, 10:43 pm

KTNN maybe the only AZ station you will be able to hear from your new digs. Its the only AZ station I have from MT, heard none from WA. I can hear it every night pretty clear from SF. Not a difficult station to ID.

Ya, we went to that bar and they gave me a free beer and I bought you a beer with a $10 bill and they gave me change for a $20. Then we went back to the Green Gander and had another free beer and I still have the free token. Then there were the times at that strip club in GR where you could practically get a lap dance for $1. ha
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Previous

Return to Radio room