Central Idaho DX - December 2014

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Central Idaho DX - December 2014

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 8th, 2014, 9:03 pm

Ell, Finally got 580 KMJ, Fresno, CA, News/Talk, 50K. Heard an ID and local adds. Surprisingly, KBOI wasn't heard. Hea.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Re: Central Idaho DX - December 2014

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 15th, 2014, 9:56 pm

Ell, Major DX hit tonight. Got two stations I have been trying to get for the last couple months. First I got 1630 KCJJ, Iowa City, IA, Hot AC, 10/1. I heard them at the top of the hour fighting with the Gringo station from Fox Farm, Wyoming. I briefly but distinctly heard a woman say the ID.

Next, on my way back from working out, I heard a gringo talking with the super Gringo music going on in the background. There is only one other station on this frequency that is Spanish and that is 1630, XEUT, Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico, Spanish 10/1. Hea, now finally I can start searching some other stations for DX. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Re: Central Idaho DX - December 2014

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 24th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Hea, Santa left an early present for a UBSTU dxer tonight. Tonight, he dropped off, 1050 XED, Mexicalli, Baja California Norte, Mexico, 10/1. Span. Station was received with the help of online streaming and a nearby Stuboy on the couch.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room