Central Idaho DX - January 2014

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Central Idaho DX - January 2014

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 13th, 2014, 11:36 pm

ELLL, I just got and confirmed via listening online 1560 KZIZ, Pacific, WA, Smooth Jazz. And since this brings me up to 360 stations, pop the corks, light the fireworks, beat the Mantha. Since I am Anderson Cooper, this means I can finally get up on my platform and do a full 360 because my show is called Anderson 360. HEA HEA.

P.S. This also means Grangeville DX wont get skunked for 2014.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Re: Central Idaho DX - January 2014

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 20th, 2014, 11:10 am

Hea, this is weird but I just got 1140 CHRB, High River, AB, Religious 50/46K. I heard a clear ID and everything. The weird thing is I already have 1140 CFXL Calgary which is the same frequency, format and in nearly the same location. I don't know if these count as two separate stations but Radio Locator.com treats them that way. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 25th, 2014, 10:12 am

Ell, this is a delayed DX report but on Thursday 1/23/14, I confirmed what I have been picking up all month. I got 1570 KPIO, Loveland, CO, Religious, 7/0.018. At the top of the hour, they have a little girl ID for them. Its the only catholic station on that frequency as well. Hea.

P.S. I am thinking about starting to brew my own beer. The question is, what do I name my brewery. I was thinking Old Ashmacka Brewery which I don't have good logo idea for yet, or Mega Message Brewery which I have a cool radio tower centric logo for. Any suggestions? Some of the beer names could be DX IPA, Stuboy Wheat. Red Scare Ale, Pooh Butt Lager and so forth. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 27th, 2014, 12:35 pm

Skidmark Brown
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass