AH

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

AH

Postby leeroy_t » November 1st, 2007, 8:22 am

AH was hosting Ghost to Ghost AM last night on Halloween, first time hosting for quite a while. I must say the Coast to Coast program is much better when AH is hosting. Im sure the weekend show now has terrible ratings with the boring ass Ian Punnett and a guest host on Sundays. AH needs to make a comeback on weekends.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » November 1st, 2007, 6:15 pm

I haven't listened to Coast to Coast in ages. I only catch it when I'm dxing and I just skim around it if I have that station. I got KUZZ bakersfield this morning on the way to class. They were talking about the California Highway Patrol and then they did local news and clearly IDed right as I was pulling into my parking spot.

AH would probably just retire again to be with his 21 year old wife and son.

I wish the program would go back to what it was when we first discovered it. AH broadcasting out of Pahrump and actually talking about scary stuff instead of boring topics like Ian and George sometimes do.

I might DX tonight but we'll see.

ELL, I have a video shoot tomorrow morning. Wish me luck. This is the first scenes of R.F. (Basically Radio) being filmed in real life with non ubstudios actors that I myself cast from around SLC.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » November 2nd, 2007, 11:18 am

Ya, Coast to Coast just isnt the same, I still do listen to it for 30 minutes before I go to bed, but only if George or AH is hosting. KUZZ is the country station on 550 right?

I think AH had a daughter with his 21 year old wife actually. he is back in Pahrump, just doesnt work anymore, accept Halloween and new years.

Good luck on the movie shoot. hea hea
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » November 2nd, 2007, 2:31 pm

Yeah KUZZ is country. Like I said, they were talking about California Highway Patrol stuff and then a guy IDed KUZZ news or something.

This is precisely why I wanted to amend the DX season because stations come in very good when I get up to go to class at 6:30. The sun doesn't come up until about 7:45 ish, so that leaves me a few minutes to DX before class.

Yeah a daughter thats right I forgot. He does have a son though.

Ian Punnet is just plain boring and I don't think he has a good radio voice.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » November 2nd, 2007, 6:47 pm

Ya, I was amazed the other night how clearly CBK came in from Saskatchewan, can never hear that accept right before it gets dark.

AH does have a son from his first wife, I remember he retired once because his son was molested by his teacher or something really weird that happened. It was an odd situation, dont know if it says anywhere what really happened.

Ian Punnet has a boring voice and he picks the worst topics for shows, he talks more about history then paranormal stuff. And on sundays they have guest hosts who are usually bad as well. I still like George but he seems to talk about topics that are more scare mongering (like price of oil, war with Iran) then paranormal stuff.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Radio room