KJOK no Gay JOK

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

KJOK no Gay JOK

Postby Kaing of Kaings » October 30th, 2006, 8:09 pm

Ell, this morning on my way to work, I clearly heard 1400 KJOK, Yuma, AZ, Oldies ID. They said "You''re listening to Oldies Radio, K-Jock" which is their slogan. So I 100% Confirmed that.

Back home, I was listening to 1640 on the Grundigity Radio when I heard 1640, KDIA, Vallejo, CA, Religious. They were having an Anti-UFM show talking about the Paranormal and how it is getting more popular. They said that all the answers were in the Bible and that people who believe in Ghosts are actually seeing and hearing demons. They were also talking about the election and mentioning how banning Gay Marrage is one of the most important election issues facing this country. Never mind illegal immigration or Iraq. They were like, hea...gay guys can't get married cause they are hea..... Anyway, I clearly heard them ID.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » October 30th, 2006, 11:45 pm

stu hess station, good thing most ppl in the bay area dont listen to what they have to say. We will counter there show with our own political show this thursday.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

KENT Utah Booyaa

Postby Kaing of Kaings » October 31st, 2006, 8:45 pm

I got a Halloween Treat today when I picked up 1400, KENT, Parowan, UT Christian Contemporary. They must of been on a different format because they were playing Country and Abba music. I clearly heard them ID so I know its KENT. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » October 31st, 2006, 11:10 pm

Country and ABBA, thats a weird combination.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

November 1st DX

Postby Kaing of Kaings » November 1st, 2006, 8:12 pm

This week has been pretty good DX wise and it appears that the Gods of DX are smiling down on Flagstaff again. I thank them and worship them. I offer a Mantha as my Sacrafice. Anyway, I got 650 KSTE from Rancho Cordova, CA, News/Talk. For once KMTI wasn't coming in. Now if only 1120 KANN would go out so I could hear Eugene, Oregon.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » November 1st, 2006, 11:07 pm

KSTE is the AH affiliate in Sacramento, obviously its easy to hear in my neck of the woods. Sacramento stations can be heard during the daytime as well.
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Ell, Another Station in the Pipe 5, 5, 5

Postby Kaing of Kaings » November 2nd, 2006, 8:07 pm

Ell, another station today that I have been trying to get for a while. This morning on the Grundigity Radio, I got 1640 KBJA, Sandy, UT, Spanish. I watched Stuboys video on Youtube last night about the spanish stations around Salt Lake and that was one of them. I clearly heard them ID in Spanish at the top of the hour and sure enought it was KBJA. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room