Flagstaff DXes "The Source"

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Flagstaff DXes "The Source"

Postby Kaing of Kaings » June 30th, 2006, 12:37 am

Ell, I'm pretty sure I just DXed 1290 KCUB, Tucson, Az Sports while driving back from my womans place this evening. I am 100% positive it is sports and it was coming in fairly good and there are only 3 sports channels on that frequency and the other two are in the east. Plus it is 1000 watts at night so I should be able to hear it. Another is they kept on saying "You're listening to "The Source"" which is what their slogan is. So Elll.

P.S. When are you going to put up the R.V. review Stuboy? Hea.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » July 1st, 2006, 12:37 am

There is a new fm station in SF called KGAY. You can guess what kind of music it plays. KANG KANG!!! Last week was kang pride week so they were promoting themselves heavily. I think officially the station is KITS, but they ID as KGAY.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Another new AZ Station

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 1st, 2006, 4:08 pm

Ell, I can't believe I haven't heard this station before. I got 1050 KTBA, from Tuba City, Az Religious today driving home from my womans during the day. It was coming in pretty clear and I could hear it in my apartment too. Its 5000 watts during the day and since Tuba City is only an hour to the north, this is no surprise. Anyway they must be a Sister Station of 880 KHAC from Tse Bonito, NM because they kept on refering to that too but they said here in Tuba City and I heard them ID. I am 100% certain about this.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » July 1st, 2006, 6:09 pm

hea hea hea!!!
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Radio room