Scheduled DXes from WYDX

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Scheduled DXes from WYDX

Postby TheStuboy » January 20th, 2005, 3:02 pm

I have started this thread to let you know when some scheduled DXes will occur and you will be given the results in as much detail as possible. Also, be sure to check out WYDX after you've gone here @ http://www.ubstudios.com/wydx.html.

Below is a list of possible DX dates I currently have compiled.

Today (1-20-05) Possible afternoon DX
Saturday (1-22-05) Indepth Julesburg Quick DX updating. I may be in Julesburg, CO this weekend so I will continue dxing from there.
Sunday night (1-23-05) Back from Julesburg, Night DX if I am not too busy.

Results for these dxes will be below and if I get any new stations, the page itself will be updated.

Edit - I also forgot to say that extensive ID recording may be happening during any of these DXes, this is my primary objective as well as getting new stations.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby TheStuboy » January 20th, 2005, 5:57 pm

Afternoon DX today got KGOS Torrington which doesn't surprise me. I also recorded IDs for KLTT, KPOF, and KOAQ which was coming in really crappy. I also got a sports station on 1130, but there are only two to choose from on Radio Locator. One is KFAN Minneapolis 50kw, and the other is from KS but only has 250 watts during the day. It was very far away but I know it was sports.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room