Sheridan DX - February 2022

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Re: Sheridan DX - February 2022

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 27th, 2022, 1:46 pm

Hea, last night I was trying to get the mightier 1090 but instead I got 1090, KTGO, Tioga, ND, N/T, 1.1/0.006K. They were broadcasting a game and I heard local commercials onair as well as confirmed it online stream. Stuboy and another from the Twin Cities heard it there too. Hea.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Re: Sheridan DX - February 2022

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 28th, 2022, 8:43 pm

Ell, tonight was a Montana kind of DX night. First of got 610 KOJM, Havre, MT, Classic Hits, 1K. I have been trying to get this one for awhile but finally was able to hear it during dusk. The antenna was pointed in the right direction and I heard Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story. Was able to confirm it online.

Next I tuned it to 1310 and while Greeley was coming in strong, I started hearing talking and laughing in the background. I used the Missoula SDR to hear the same thing although the Comedy station was coming in better on that SDR but was matching what I was hearing. It was 1310, KEIN, Great Balls, MT, Comedy, 5/1. This is another one I have been trying to get for a while. The DX gods decided to smile on me tonight.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Previous

Return to Radio room