Sheridan DX - March 2021

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Sheridan DX - March 2021

Postby Kaing of Kaings » March 7th, 2021, 9:11 pm

Hea,
Tonight the air was warm and crisp as a baby's bottom outside so I decided to start a fire, grill some $60 steaks. I also DXed which is what the Stuboy was doing too. Got 3 new stations. First off got 1570, KAKK, Walker, MN, Classic Hits, 9.5/0.25K. I was hearing Fleetwood Mac - Dreams , Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight and something else I couldn't quite make out. The Stuboy heard this too although faintly. We didn't know what else it could be.

About 10 minutes later, a religious station came on 1570 and first I thought it was KLEX because I heard the same thing streaming but The Stuboy is convinced it was 1570, KBVC, Hollister, MO, Religious, 5/3K. I trust him since he is a better DXer than I and KBVC has a stronger signal that points my direction on night power. Hea.

Lastly, the Stuboy was picking up something on 540 he thought was Dallas but I was hearing Gringo music. The Own and I were listening and after the music, which was coming in fairly strong, we heard an ID as clear as day. It was 540, KNMX, Las Vegas, NM, Regional Mexican, 5/0.200K. There was no doubt about this one.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room