Central Idaho DX - December 2015

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Central Idaho DX - December 2015

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 1st, 2015, 11:21 pm

Hea, I wasn't able to 100% confirm this but I'm pretty sure I got 1600 KGST, Fresno, CA, Spanish 5/5K. I heard a guy talking in Spanish listing out cities like Bakersfield and others in southern San Fernando valley. Hea.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Re: Central Idaho DX - December 2015

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 4th, 2015, 1:08 pm

Last night, with the help from streaming over the iphone for confirmation, I got 1020, KTNQ, Los Angeles, CA, Spanish, 50K. They were broad casting a soccer game and there must have been a 2 minute delay over on streaming but it was for sure the same station. BTW 1020 KCKN out of New Mexico is now Spanish format as well and they were blasting Spanish music (also confirmed via iphone) pretty loud last night.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 5th, 2015, 12:18 pm

Hea, last night, loud and clear, 620 KIGS, Hanford, CA, Ethnic, 1K. The format is actually Radio Punjab (Indian) and they have an online stream on iphone that was used to confirm. For a while it was coming in super good here while before it was barely audible.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 9th, 2015, 11:08 pm

Ell, got another Californian tonight. Finally confirmed 1540 KMPC, Los Angeles, CA, Asian (Radio Korea) 50/37K. Heard two Asian people talking a man and a woman and confirmed it over the itune app on my iphone. I also made sure it wasn't KXPA that also plays Asian which was strangely playing Beegees at the time. Hea.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby Kaing of Kaings » December 14th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Elll, was listening to 1310 tonight with KLIX and the Glen Beck show. He was raving and salivating all about Stu Cruz and blowing a big wet one when in the back ground there was distinct Asian music playing. I quickly tuned to 620 which consistently has Radio Punjab playing from Fresno and it was playing the same Asian music. Must mean I got 1310, KMKY Oakland, CA, Asian (Radio Punjab) 5K. It was barely audible but was definitely there and confirmed from the 620 Poonjab.

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room