ELLL! The Morning Movie Show! on KUTE 1620 www.kute.org

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

ELLL! The Morning Movie Show! on KUTE 1620 www.kute.org

Postby TheStuboy » November 4th, 2005, 2:04 pm

This is a brand new 2 hour show about movies and more on KUTE student radio at 10AM-12PM Mountain time every Friday. Your host Justin Stuboy, thats me, wants you to listen online while the show is on at www.kute.org . The more listeners we have the better the station is, and guess what, you can call in and give your opinions about the movies we review each week (just please not the first show or until I get how to put a phone call on the air down). The show starts next Friday morning from 10 AM - 12 PM Fridays. Listen live online, or if you live on campus, 1620 AM or channel 66 in the dorms. Guest appearances include Arnold Swartzenegger doing the top 15 at the box office weekly, and maybe more famous people (impersonated of course) doing other things. Arnold for sure is doing the weekly top 15 at the box office.

Plus, I don't plan on talking for 2 hours straight so I will have at least four music breaks and ALSO GUESS WHAT?? COLEFLATCH WILL BE ON AIR NEXT FRIDAY!! I have put Fools gold, Imaginary Girl and Our own constellation on CD. (Imaginary girl now has bass added to it, and it sounds richer). So listen for that next week as well, COLEFLATCH WILL BE ON AIR!!!

So remember, every Friday morning from 10 AM to 12 PM, the Morning Movie Show on KUTE radio will air. Listen online live at www.KUTE.org!
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

ELLL

Postby Kaing of Kaings » November 4th, 2005, 6:41 pm

ELLLLLLL. You actually have your own TV radio station show? That Kicks ASSSSS> Plus it plays Coleflatch. Elllllllllllllllll
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » November 4th, 2005, 9:48 pm

Ell, I wont be able to listen cause im at work, you will have to tape it for me.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby TheStuboy » November 11th, 2005, 1:56 am

All airings of the show will be available to download online (they will not contain the music though, except for maybe the Coleflatch Songs). I haven't created the page yet, and will not have time this weekend but the show will be CD-Red tomorrow and then I have to transfer it to a streamable file so give me a few days. Plus, the GR comp is down until further say so I can't do anything on a comp this weekend.
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Radio room