Central Idaho DX - November 2012

Got anything at all to say about either radio towers or scanner frequencies, or anything related to radio in general, here's where you go.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Re: Central Idaho DX - November 2012

Postby Kaing of Kaings » November 30th, 2012, 9:52 pm

Ell, What is a palindrome? We will be in CA probably between December 24 through 28 or 29th

Yesterday, I was driving in my Gov rig to Kamiah ID (within the 30 mile DX radius of Grangeville) and as I was getting to town and driving through the heavy fog, the terrible bleed from 1230 KORT was getting weaker and I heard a religious station on 1220. I got 1220 KPJC, Salem, OR, Religious. I didn't hear an ID but It was definitely christian programing and some pastor saying you will go to hell if you beat off more than twice a day.

Today as I was driving home from work, I heard a clear voice say "The Voice of Southeastern Idaho" on 1450. I didn't catch an ID since that frequency is super jumbled but I am pretty sure I got 1450, KVSI, Montpelier, ID, Country. Their website shows their tagline is "The Voice of Southeastern Idaho" Hea.

Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Re: Central Idaho DX - November 2012

Postby leeroy_t » December 3rd, 2012, 11:54 am

a palindrome is something spelled the same way forward and backward "Yreka Bakery"

Ive gotten a bunch of new stations since I last posted but I haven't put them on here, you have to check out my website for the updates:

http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/rmwdx/amnocal.html

Ell, I am off work the 24th and 25th that week. You may not be available to meet up those days because of the holiday but let us know. The rest of the week if you guys wanted to make a visit to SF we could have you over for dinner or something, I could take a half day probably. Have the boy and WA been to SF before? We are going to Hawaii on Thursday for a week but we will be home through the holidays.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Previous

Return to Radio room