KO pissed at me

Are you just flat out mad or pissed about something and want to tell someone about it? Something on this site or forum make you mad? Tell us, but be civil if at all possible, yeah right.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

KO pissed at me

Postby leeroy_t » February 8th, 2005, 2:58 pm

According to Laurie, the KO is pissed at me for saying she cant come to Vegas with us anymore because she broke the cardinal rule of vegas "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". At Boobs xmass party, the KO was telling everyone about what occured in Vegas in November including some rather stu but somewhat embarassing drunken things that happened to Anderson Cooper and myself. Im sure she failed to mention anything she did there as then everyone wouldnt think she is the PT that she is. KO being pissed at us, ahhhh what else is new?

Not to mention the PT complains the whole time in Vegas, I thought I was doing her a favor.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Whats new Pussy Cat WOOOWOOOWOOOWOOWO

Postby Kaing of Kaings » February 8th, 2005, 9:10 pm

Yea, KO shouldn't go to Vegas with us anymore although she was kind of fun at times. Anyway, how did she find out that we weren't inviting her to Wegas anymore? She must of heard it through the Granny Vine. Don't tell me what to do Granny, Cause Im not a child anymore. Yea, KO is always pissed off at us for some reason because we are always getting chicks and scoring and she isn't the center of attention anymore. ELLLLLL. It should be a good time in Vegas though, Flogging it up will be a grand ol' time.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » February 9th, 2005, 11:21 am

Yea, we know you had some fun with her, being pted and all.
Anyways, the way it went down was KO called me xmass eve and told me she was telling everyone about the 2 seconds I was up there dancing to 867-5309 with some lady and that immediately pissed me off and I said to her she was no longer invited as she broke the cardinal rule of Wegas. I was being half serious because I was pissed at her as Wa lady's dont need to know of such activities but obviously i didnt mean she couldnt ever come out. Yes, Wegas will be fun, looks like maybe rain on friday but saturday hopefully will clear out so we can flog. we dont play till noon so there is a good chance it will clear
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Pissed OFF!