Hate Thy Neighbor

Are you just flat out mad or pissed about something and want to tell someone about it? Something on this site or forum make you mad? Tell us, but be civil if at all possible, yeah right.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Hate Thy Neighbor

Postby TheStuboy » January 11th, 2005, 6:45 pm

Those of you who've ever lived in dorms or even an apartment will understand this.

This morning around 8 am or so, my fking neighbor starts blasting his music and it wakes me up. It was some kind of hard rockish something I couldn't understand it.

It pisses me off that people these days have no respect for others. I mean, the guy is a total douche, I think he might even be a little gay (not that thats what I have problem with) its just I wish he would have respect for me and turn the shit down. Of course, the RA wont do a damn thing, and he'll try and deny it anyway he can. Apparently i'm not the only one who is pissed because some stu put a sign on his door that says "Face it, No one wants to hear YOUR music, on behalf of all real men everywhere." Who does he instantly blame? His neighbors. I also consider that to be an inconsideration (wow) of other people, immediately blame someone who had nothing to do with anything. Looks like he didn't get the hint though because, as of right now (4:39 PM) he is STILL blasting music. Although not as loud as this morning, the bass carries through the brick wall. I can't make out the song at all, all I hear is bass.

Quiet hours were supposively in effect during finals week last month but the first night, this dick who lives at the start of the hall had his TV up to am unimaginable volume. It was so loud, you could hear it all the way down the hall. On top of that, it was annoying as hell, some guys talking really loud, and then a girl screaming. Someone finally told the fk head to turn it down only after I called the front desk.

I think that some people (my neighbor in particular) does it because he thinks he's cool shit, hes the most popular person in the hall and most of all, he can get away with everything.

Some people piss the hell out of me egads!
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 12th, 2005, 12:14 am

We hear you brother stu, all my neighbors are complete assholes too, one is right next to my bedroom and has his stereo so loud sometimes sleeping is impossible. Anyways as much as it sucks, get used to it, ppl are assholes everywhere. If this neighbor blasts his music at night on a regular basis, he will be having some early mornings as I will wake his ass up at 6:15 when I got to get up anyways. ha ha ha
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to Pissed OFF!