Mantracker

Can't find a topic to your liking? Here would be a good place to post what you want. Go ahead, make my day hee hee.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Mantracker

Postby leeroy_t » August 23rd, 2009, 10:34 am

I think you should make a Mantracker spoof the next time you go camping. Have you ever watched that show?
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Postby Kaing of Kaings » August 23rd, 2009, 12:34 pm

What is that show all about?
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » August 24th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Its kind of a combination of an outdoors show and a competition. There is a team of two people whose goal it is to travel from a starting place to a finishing place through wilderness in a certain amount of time. I think its like 36 hours. The mantracker dude, accompanied by a local guide and with the help of horses tries to track them and then capture them before they get to the finish. The two people get a map showing them where they are starting and where they will finish. They usually have to go a long way, like 25 miles from start to finish and they can use any and all ways necessary to elude the man tracker. They always try to trick him by purposefully leaving garbage or making it look like they were walking in a different direction because he is always looking for footprints. Anyways, Ive only see 1 person ever make it to the finish without getting captured first. Its a Canadian tv show like Survivorman but they show it on Discovery or the Science channel here. Mantracker always makes dorky faces too while he is tracking. Most episodes are relatively similar. Mantracker locates the stus quickly but they escape into thick brush where he cant go with his horse, then right about 5 minutes before the show ends he captures them. It could make for a funny spoof.
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to General Stu Chat