Kang the Musical song really happens to me,

Can't find a topic to your liking? Here would be a good place to post what you want. Go ahead, make my day hee hee.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Kang the Musical song really happens to me,

Postby TheStuboy » January 21st, 2006, 11:38 pm

But the feelings weren't as intense as the song describes, this just kind of happened. If you listen to Kang the Musical song - Lady Friend, parts of that story did happen, and now I am kicking my own ass for the outcome.

here is the story

After watching the Utes get their ass kicked by UNLV (71-59) tonight, I walked back to the dorms. When I got there I noticed a girl waiting for the elevator. She was nothing special, but she was pretty decent looking. We started talking about how slow the elevator was and how much we both felt like crap since the Utes lost, and she said have a good night as I stepped out onto my floor. All I know about her is that she lives on the third floor.

The Lines in the song go... I think I may have met someone very cool, she might be someone I can bring home from school. She might be someone I could show my wah lady and prove to all the world, yes prove to all the world that she's my girl hea.......Of course I forgot to ask for her name and her phone number... If I did that would be too intelligent even for myself.

So the next time I see her I will ask her her name and I will ask her if she likes to talk about manthas and talk about radio towers yeah (oh milo).

Thats the lines from the song that fit with this, the part about I forgot to ask for her name... Damnit, she was nice and somewhat into me, DOH!

Oh well, that doesn't mean I was in love with her, I just missed a potential opportunity. DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Oh well, this chick in spanish is always worth persuing.
(even then, she is a potential PT).
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Postby leeroy_t » January 22nd, 2006, 2:13 pm

Im sure you will run into her again stu. then u will score
Oh Leeroy what a knockout!
leeroy_t
Clogged many a toilet.

Return to General Stu Chat