Black Swan - (Black Buki)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Black Swan - (Black Buki)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » January 2nd, 2011, 9:32 pm

In Spokane on New Year's Eve, my wife and I decided to catch a flick at the Riverfront Mall. We decided on Black Swan, the new ballerina movie staring Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. Are you getting hot yet? The movie is directed by Darren Aronofsky who directed such films as PI and Requiem for a Buk. He is now about to direct Portmans soon to be child since he knocked her up. Anyways, this movie must of made him say oates many times.

When you see posters saying this is an Erotic Thriller, that is a good description of this film. It is also dark, twisted and even kind of scary sometimes. My wife was scared at times. The movie is about Portman's singular quest to get the part of the White/Black Swan in the ballet, Swan Lake. She will stop at nothing to get it and that's about all I will tell you.

I have seen a couple Alfred Hitchcock movies, and I remember some parts of them. If he were alive today, he would make a movie like this. The way the movie twists and turns while the camera and shots play tricks with you is kind of cool. It also has Natalie Portman's best performance to date. She is usually stiff in her movies. She was terrible in the New Star Wars movies, but I blame most of that on George Lucus's terrible script and story line.

One of the most intense movies of the year 4.2 stars out of 5.

Yes, for all you perves out there, there is an oates scene with Kunis and Portman and yes it is hot.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews