Little Fockers - Little Need

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Little Fockers - Little Need

Postby TheStuboy » December 24th, 2010, 1:38 am

I am disappointed.

I expected a film as good as or better than the sequel to Meet The Parents or the original itself but what I got was a slow discombobulated waste of 8 dollars. (The Green River theater raised their prices for first run to what Salt Lake is).

While its good to see the return of the characters, and there are funny moments in this film, some of the laughs seemed forced.

So we pick up about 5 years after the 2nd film and the Fockers are celebrating their twins birthdays and everyone has to be there.

As per the usual, Robert DeNiro is on Ben Stiller's ass the whole film, and Owen Wilson has a much bigger part in this film than the previous two. Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand each have screen time that totals about 10 minutes... not quite enough.

Plus you have newcomers like Jessica Alba (aaaahhhh), Laura Dern, and Harvey FKin Keitel.

You can judge from the previews where the story goes, but its pretty disjointed in its presentation. I blame Jay Roach not directing, and also the writers. Much of the feel that the past two films is lost in this one.

I would go as far to say its much darker than the first two films, and one scene in particular is what to watch for.

Spoiler:
The funniest part was the Jaws parody.
End Spoiler.

Its time to put this series to bed unfortunately. This film could have had so much potential, but I am hard pressed to give it higher rankings.

2.5 stars out of 5, and easily the worst film in the series.

Something that gets 5 out of 5 stars ^^^ Jessica Alba's butt.

Harvey Keitel: Don't make me cut off your ear Jack! Hardy fuckin' har!
"I won, you losht, get ushed to it shon"
Danny Glovershh - Shhootersh.
TheStuboy
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews