Inception - (Insucsion)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Inception - (Insucsion)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 18th, 2010, 12:57 pm

Inception is director Christopher Nolan's latest movie. You may remember him from such films as Buttman Begins and The Dark Knight. He also directed Insomnia, Momento and The Prestige. I liked The Prestige and The Dark Knight but never got into the others. I do have hope for Mr. Nolan, especially after seeing this movie. Like some of my favorite directors these days (Paul Thomas Anderson to be exact), Nolan knows how to tell an original story. It is refreshing to see something this original in a summer where most of the movies are remakes, sequels or shitty ass prequels.

Inception is a movie about dreams in case you haven't figured this out. It stars Leonardo DiCaprio and a cast that is pretty good. Kudos to Joseph Gordon-Levitt who plays a pretty cool dude in this one. Ellen Page is pretty good in this too.

I won't give too much away since this is a movie that should be experienced without knowing much about it. It is a movie that isn't designed for the Transformers crowd. They might not get it. It's more for the people who think and like to think at movies. Good job Nolan and keep up the good work. Let's hope Batman 3 can keep the trend going. 4.3 stars out of 5.

You know when you fart while you dream, chances are you can fly in your dream.
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews