Robin Hood - (Robin Suck Balls)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Robin Hood - (Robin Suck Balls)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » July 5th, 2010, 11:12 pm

Last weekend, my woman and I experienced our first drive-in theater experience by watching to shitty to mediocre movies. The first movie was the very shitty Robin Hood. Ridley Scott once was a promising director with movies such as Alien, Gladiator and Matchstick Men. Now he is stuck in directing boring Midevil movies about a fat and old Robin Hood (played lethargically by Russell Crowe, who is fighting around the midevil world.

This happens to be a prequel of the Robin Hood story. In other words, he isn't in Sherwood Forest with the Merry Hea men until the last scene. Anything you knew about Robin Hood from the Disney Robin Hood, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves or Robin Hood Men in Tights. Robin Hood is old and has harry balls in this one. He has only one expression on his face and that is where is my next pay-check and why am I constipated. There is pretty no real emotion or expression in any of the characters in this film. In fact, the film is mostly people talking about boring shit and then talking about more boring shit, mostly. The action sequences are generic and not worth remembering. I thing Ridley and Russell may be getting too old for this shit, and it shows in this film. Nothing is worth remembering and I have tried to forget most of it already. Let's hope Ridley can rebound on his next unwarranted Alien prequel. We will see. 2 out of 5 for this stinker.

Ridley was so out of it when he directed this that he mixed 13th Century People with 21st Century technology. End result...FAIL!
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews