Crazy Heart - (Crazy Fart)

Anything and everything related to Hollywood can be posted here. This includes news and premiere events etc. Also we accept movie reviews.

Moderators: leeroy_t, TheStuboy, Kaing of Kaings

Crazy Heart - (Crazy Fart)

Postby Kaing of Kaings » March 21st, 2010, 11:46 am

Just saw Crazy Heart in Lewiston yesterday. It's a small movie with a big fart...I mean heart. Crazy Fart stars Jeff Bridges as the washed up country singer Bad Blake, the Dude Jeff Bridges. He ends up playing at Coleflatchian dives and places where only Coleflatch would stand a chance to perform like Bowling Alleys and Shitty Bars. He hasn't written a song in years and his apprentice from earlier years, Tommy Sweet (played by Collin Farrell) is running out of good songs to sing so he needs Bad Blake to write some more. Along the way, Blake meets Maggie Gyllenhall and balls in love with her. I won't give much more of the story away but you get the picture. The story itself is like a Country song.

Now I'm not a big fan of country but the music in this picture is actually pretty good. Jeff Bridges nailed the role and he definitely deserved the Oscar for this. It was the best performance of a lead male in 2009. Hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of the Dude. Actually, I thought everyone did a good job in this film. This film was touching in ways that most films usually don't touch at. No the film didn't molest me. It kept my interest and I became invested in the characters which is what good movies do. Anyway 3.9 stars out of 5. Sometimes small movies can do big things...hea.

Bridges: "Playin' with the Queen of Farts...No one really is too smart...Joker is the only Stuuuuuu who will do anything for you..,"
Harry: " Whoa, Jesus, Check out the butt on that one."

Lloyd: "He must work out."

Dumb and Dumber
Kaing of Kaings
Mitch D. Umbass

Return to Hollywood/Television News/Reviews